04 June 2010

Take her to the end.


{ busy week and I had no time to update.
Cant really take my time off to post.
Just ended OFA exam today.
Almost got screwed up by it, but managed to get it back !
Well done . hopefully its an A :>
After OFA , bus-ed down to find silly Nasi Lemak aka Ginny Lee
Help her make damn prepaid card ! LOL
Okay after that, like a lifeless ghost walking around bedok.
If a train can bring people travelling in life
How I wished i would have one train to lead the path and
travel to the end of the path smoothly.
Soccer is a passion , being unable to play and watching team mate play
Im feeling useless although I know it will disturb the flow of the game.
but Im really eager to play , Im sorry if i still cant get over it.
But I will be on form for any game. I promised .