27 December 2009

Nothing is everything , Everything is nothing








Sorry for neglecting the blog .
just that im very lazy .
Thanks for kelee ; girl for the recent post
Im not a pig , come on .
Went for Yingsi 's 17th birthday .
Wish you happy 17 th birthday .
grow up abit okay ! hahaha
Im gonna feature a few people today .
HuiMin ;
Your leg i ask you to see doctor 102342153456 times
yet you tell me its okay its okay ..
i hope it is really okay . get well soon .
cheer up , friends come and go .
remember still got dumb people like me ! haha
Kelee ;
Girl , cheer up okay
idk why you always sad .
you dont wan say also i lan lan .
but you cheer up la ,
i there for you . cheer up .
our baby inside :>
Felicia ;
stupid dumbdumb laopo
always dont want listen to me
get well soon ! hope to see you in simei next year
xoxo
Candy Aiai ;
stupid aiai , eat my money T.T
cheer up and last long with your black skin curly hair :X
hahah smile !
aiai :>
-
Im going to ite next year . dont ask why .
i never do badly for N level or i crazy or what
i feel this path would be better .
so yeah , higher nitec is my choice .
so respect it alrights .
sorry to those who want me go sec 5
i can go but i dont want .
plus my class environment sucks . not saying all
sorry guys .
Any countdown party or celebration ? jio me
p.s its time to let go :>