19 February 2010

Happy Lunar New Year

Firstly , I wish everybody a happy Lunar New Year
Today gonna update my damn blog .
Its Valentine's day on 14feb2010
I guess as usual , many couple would be celebrating
For those single like me , doesnt matter Chinese New Year is the same
Well , its the third year not having a valentine .
Love is always not on my side , God is always playing me out.
Thinking that one day true love would come , you are wrong .
I really wish the day would come . Being Single for almost 2years already.
Frankly speaking , Im kind of envy those couple out there .
Waited for the her 1 year i guess i should give it a beautiful full stop uh .
Thanks for being my motivation of life , i believe you would want me to be happy.
Im trying my best to overcome everything , nobody is perfect .
Im sorry for being a idiot ,
Im sorry for being a retard ,
Im sorry for loving you so much ,
Im sorry for everything
Take good care of yourself because Im no longer there.
I believe that one day , she would come .
1 month and 2 weeks in ITE
All i can say is life isnt bad .
Just too slack and slow.
I cant wait for April .
My dearest daughter Shirley Tan is coming.
I so excited . daughter !!!!!!!
Please lead me to the right path .