15 May 2010

Never to trust a striker

Back to post !
Well one week has just passed like this .
hurry hurry week.
1 more month to World Cup South Africa 2010
And of course , my full support for Spain and England
A week in school was totally stresss + stresss
Business Environment got new topic, trying my best to adsorb
I believe i can as its all logic !
Office app, I must be more careful with the typing and stuff
For Accounting , not a problem at all uh !
Gonna go for some kick about at St Pats
Yet my ass is still hurting due to yesterday Futsal @ Safra
Well should update soon again !
~
What I want from you is your 50% to commit into our love
I dont know why i cant get it from you .
I need someone to love me for who i am
and I want someone to cherish me for who i am
Not for the sake of loving.